New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Rulebook
Monsters In The End - Real Life Rp EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:09 pm by Blaine Anderson

» Tina
Monsters In The End - Real Life Rp EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:55 am by Tina

» Matthew Morrison Boys R us
Monsters In The End - Real Life Rp EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:39 pm by Alexander Jones

» Mercedes Jones
Monsters In The End - Real Life Rp EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:37 pm by KurtHummel

» APOLOGY!
Monsters In The End - Real Life Rp EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:43 am by Rachel Berry

» Finchel (Finn/Rachel)
Monsters In The End - Real Life Rp EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:18 am by Brittany S Pierce

» Brittana [brittany/santana]
Monsters In The End - Real Life Rp EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:53 am by Quinn Fabray

» Blaine Anderson
Monsters In The End - Real Life Rp EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:26 am by Brittany S Pierce

» Last Friday Night
Monsters In The End - Real Life Rp EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:58 am by Quinn Fabray

Administrators and Moderators
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Affiliates
free forum

Monsters In The End - Real Life Rp

2 posters

Go down

Monsters In The End - Real Life Rp Empty Monsters In The End - Real Life Rp

Post  Aria Montgomery Mon May 30, 2011 9:31 am

you just moved in. or maybe you've been here for a very long time. only you would know. you probably moved in with alterior motives. wanting to get away from somewhere. wanting to get closer to something. maybe even wanting to start a new life. it doesn't matter, because you're here now. let me tell you about a secret. here in this town, nothing is as it seems. everyone here has something to hide. nobody here is just your average neighbour. let me tell you right now. this isn't the cleanest neighbourhood. there are drug dealers, and criminals, even killers. of course, then there will obviously be a normal neighbour here and there. try not to trust anyone. don't let anyone into your house that you don't know. and above everything else, be careful at night. there are dangers everywhere. secrets everywhere. everyone has secrets.

after all, we might die famous but everyones a monster in the end, aren't they?

http://monsterintheend.proboards.com/
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Monsters In The End - Real Life Rp Empty Re: Monsters In The End - Real Life Rp

Post  KurtHummel Tue May 31, 2011 2:17 pm

It's a great site, really in-depth.
KurtHummel
KurtHummel

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum