New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Rulebook
The Hallway EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:09 pm by Blaine Anderson

» Tina
The Hallway EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:55 am by Tina

» Matthew Morrison Boys R us
The Hallway EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:39 pm by Alexander Jones

» Mercedes Jones
The Hallway EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:37 pm by KurtHummel

» APOLOGY!
The Hallway EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:43 am by Rachel Berry

» Finchel (Finn/Rachel)
The Hallway EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:18 am by Brittany S Pierce

» Brittana [brittany/santana]
The Hallway EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:53 am by Quinn Fabray

» Blaine Anderson
The Hallway EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:26 am by Brittany S Pierce

» Last Friday Night
The Hallway EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:58 am by Quinn Fabray

Administrators and Moderators
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Affiliates
free forum

The Hallway

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Hallway Empty The Hallway

Post  Rachel Berry Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:33 am

Rachel Berry
Rachel Berry
Admin

https://newdirections.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Hallway Empty Re: The Hallway

Post  Aria Montgomery Tue May 03, 2011 2:56 pm

Aria was at her locker, getting her books ready for biology. Today they were being assigned new lab partners, which was why Ari wasn't very happy. For the past 2 months, she'd been the odd one in the class; which means she worked by herself.That was a good thing in her eyes, she liked being able to focus on her work, by her-self. She'd really excelled, getting higher grades.

Though, she had a feeling today that she was going to be working with someone. Since, it wasn't the class picking their partners, sir was.

So, she reluctantly gathered her books before closing her locker & turning to walk down the corridor.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Post  Trouty Mouth Fri May 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Sam half-ran down the hall, late for school. His little siblings were up half the night, both of them had the same sick bug so Sam didn't get to sleep until almost five am, getting the kids to bed then cleaning up what they'd made a mess of. Sam's parents usually got home by 1am after trying to find work but the previous night they'd stayed out most of the night looking for late-night bar work so Sam had to stay up later.

Sam's speed picked up a little when the bell rang signalling next period. His fingers fumbled at the dial when he skidded to a stop outside his locker. He shoved his bookbag inside and pulled out just what he needed for biology.
Trouty Mouth
Trouty Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Fri May 20, 2011 1:59 pm

Aria arrived just outside the biology classroom, sighing & brushing her hair out of her face with her fingers, she entered. Then walked up to sir as he told her were to sit, she wandered over. Sitting down on the seat, getting the usual glances from all the popular people before she just let her hair fall, like a wall between them all & her. She hoped she wasn't sat near one of them guys, she'd end up killing herself! As she watched the rest of the class enter & take their seats, she held her breath in hope.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Post  Trouty Mouth Fri May 20, 2011 2:06 pm

Sam jogged down the hall and ran a hand through his blonde hair. He rounded the final corner and followed closely behind the group of students, slowing to a walk. As he entered the class and was told where to sit, Sam's eyes moved to the girl in the next seat. He hadn't really spoken before and, to be honest, he wasn't even sure of her name. But he walked past the other desks and took the spare seat there quietly.

Last edited by Trouty Mouth on Fri May 20, 2011 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trouty Mouth
Trouty Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Fri May 20, 2011 2:11 pm

Aria sighed when she saw the boy called Sam sit next to her, half with relief, half with annoyance. She'd been hoping to sit by herself, but she knew from observing that Sam wasn't a snobby dick like most other guys in this class. So, she just smiled a little "Hey, I'm Aria." She introduced herself, trying to be polite. She hoped they'd get on, otherwise biology was going to be hell from now on.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Post  Trouty Mouth Fri May 20, 2011 2:30 pm

Sam was surprised when he was spoken to. "Sam. Sam Evans." He replied, smiling at the girl. He glanced back to the teacher at the front because that was usually the level of conversation people gave him these days.
Trouty Mouth
Trouty Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Fri May 20, 2011 2:59 pm

Aria laughed to herself, as he turned to face the front again. "Your in Glee, right?" She asked, trying to make some sort of conversation.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Post  Trouty Mouth Fri May 20, 2011 3:11 pm

Sam smiled when Aria mentioned glee and turned his head to look at her again. "Uh-Yeah." He nodded. "I'm in glee."
Trouty Mouth
Trouty Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Fri May 20, 2011 3:13 pm

"Thought so, I've heard you sing." She smiled at the blonde, who to be honest was actually quite good-looking. "Your good." She added, a little more happiness in her voice.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Post  Trouty Mouth Fri May 20, 2011 3:22 pm

"Thanks." Sam smiled again. "But, wait, when did you hear me sing?" He was surprised at that because he knew for the night of neglect that there were like six people there, two of which were Kurt and Blaine and the other four were haters.
Trouty Mouth
Trouty Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Fri May 20, 2011 3:24 pm

"My locker is right outside the choir room. I hear everything." She smiled, before realizing that, that sounded extremely perverted. "Not in like a perverted way, but you know. It's hard not hear." She added, trying to make sense of her last comment.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Post  Trouty Mouth Fri May 20, 2011 3:33 pm

Sam laughed quietly as Aria tried to justify her comment. "I see." He grinned widely. "So you even hear how many mouth jokes Santana can squeeze into one hour?" He added. "It's honestly a shocking number." He joked.
Trouty Mouth
Trouty Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Fri May 20, 2011 3:37 pm

Aria laughed at his joke, it was true santana tried to take the piss out of everything she could. "Yep." She replied, actually smiling properly now.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Post  Trouty Mouth Sat May 21, 2011 1:04 pm

Sam laughed softly and toyed with one of the strings on his jacket. "So you hear us in glee everyday and you never come in for a while?" He asked with a smile.
Trouty Mouth
Trouty Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Sat May 21, 2011 1:33 pm

Aria laughed slightly, twisting a piece of hair around her finger. "Well, I tend to save singing for the shower." She replied, smiling.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Post  Trouty Mouth Sat May 21, 2011 1:35 pm

Sam laughed again, barely paying attention to what his teacher was saying. "But you do sing, right?" He asked.
Trouty Mouth
Trouty Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Sat May 21, 2011 1:38 pm

She sighed, still smiling but nodded. She'd never actually sung in front of anyone, but she did when she was getting ready for school & stuff. Music was what kept her sane while she dealt with her family.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Post  Trouty Mouth Sat May 21, 2011 1:47 pm

Sam smiled. "You should come try out at glee club." He encouraged. "Because obviously you like us if you stand outside like a pervert every day." The blonde boy joked.
Trouty Mouth
Trouty Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Sat May 21, 2011 1:55 pm

Aria laughed again, she felt comfortable around Sam. Well, her definition of comfortable was simple something being not awkward. Though, still it was nice to be around someone that didn't think she was a freak. "Ermm... I'm not really one for performing in front of people." She replied.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Post  Trouty Mouth Sat May 21, 2011 2:01 pm

"Yeah?" Sam smiled. "Well, neither was I but somehow I ended up singing a duet for Sectionals." He scratched his head. "Uh- I don't mean you have to sing on your own at Sectionals but..." Sam sighed and tried again. "You know, I think there's like two people in glee who actually were used to singing in front of people before they joined."
Trouty Mouth
Trouty Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Sat May 21, 2011 2:04 pm

Aria laughed to herself, looking down at the desk. Then, she looked back up the smile still bright on her face. "I'll think about it." She replied.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Post  Trouty Mouth Sat May 21, 2011 2:08 pm

Sam's smile stretched into a grin when Aria spoke to him. "Great." He replied. "I'll see you there tomorrow." He joked, flashing a wink before he turned and faced the teacher.
Trouty Mouth
Trouty Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Sat May 21, 2011 2:11 pm

"Maybe." She replied, her happiness showing in her tone. Then, she turned to face the teacher the same time Sam did. The moving seats thing hadn't been as bad as she was expecting to be completely honest, maybe the rest of the year wasn't going to be too bad after all.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Post  Trouty Mouth Sat May 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Sam smiled to himself as the conversation ran in his head again. He liked this girl and he was half-proud of himself that he'd managed to get a possible second chance to spend more time with her outside of biology. He had an excuse to ask her out.. Of course, if he wanted to which, pfft, he was indifferent to. Obviously.

Then reality crashed and Sam was forced to admit that even if she did agree to go out with him, he probably wouldn't have time with babysitting his younger siblings. Oh and then there was if they were actually dating he'd have to tell her about the motel and--Woah, Sam, getting a little ahead of yourself.

Last edited by Trouty Mouth on Sat May 21, 2011 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trouty Mouth
Trouty Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next