New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Rulebook
Aria Montgomery. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:09 pm by Blaine Anderson

» Tina
Aria Montgomery. EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:55 am by Tina

» Matthew Morrison Boys R us
Aria Montgomery. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:39 pm by Alexander Jones

» Mercedes Jones
Aria Montgomery. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:37 pm by KurtHummel

» APOLOGY!
Aria Montgomery. EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:43 am by Rachel Berry

» Finchel (Finn/Rachel)
Aria Montgomery. EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:18 am by Brittany S Pierce

» Brittana [brittany/santana]
Aria Montgomery. EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:53 am by Quinn Fabray

» Blaine Anderson
Aria Montgomery. EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:26 am by Brittany S Pierce

» Last Friday Night
Aria Montgomery. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:58 am by Quinn Fabray

Administrators and Moderators
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Affiliates
free forum

Aria Montgomery.

3 posters

Go down

Aria Montgomery. Empty Aria Montgomery.

Post  Aria Montgomery Tue May 03, 2011 8:26 am

Name: Aria Isabella Montgomery
Gender & Sexual Preference: Female/Heterosexual
History: Aria's history has been a bit of a roller coaster. Her father died of cancer when Ari was 9, which left a big gap in the family. So, she helped her mother raise her little brother, while her mother tried to find good paying jobs. Then, her mother got re-married to her step-dad. She hates her step dad, who is verbally abusive towards her. Not only that but her step-sister, who is 1 year older then her, also is a bitch. She want's to tell her mum about what her step-dad & sister do. Though, she feels like she can't because her mother is happy with him & she doesn't want to ruin her happiness. So, she suffers in silence.
Friends: She likes to keep herself to herself most of the time, but when you get to know her you can't help but love her.
Foes: Santana Lopez -- She's a bitch to Ari, Step-dad & Sister, Quinn Fabray -- Used to be a bitch to Ari... haven't spoken since.
Appearance: She is of average height, though she tends to wear high heels a lot. Her style is unique to her, she doesn't like following fashion trends. She wears what she wants, & looks amazing no matter what. She's got a pale complexion & brown eyes. She is generally beautiful, but because of her secretiveness no boys really notice her.
Personality: Ari is a really lovable person, but only once you get to know her. She's not easily befriended, but is open minded & loyal. She is also quite secretive, & likes to keep herself-to-herself. Though, if you get her angry she'll beat you up. She is very strong & bitchy at times, even though she look weak & innocent.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Aria Montgomery. Empty Re: Aria Montgomery.

Post  Rachel Berry Tue May 03, 2011 8:40 am

HEY ! Welcome to our little slice of the internet! <3

The admins here are myself, Quinn and Brittany so if you need any help or have any questions, one of them will be happy to help you!

Feel free to jump into the game whenever you're ready!! <3

I know you know all this and you're actually one of the admins/mods but OFFICIAL-NESS IS KEY Razz
Rachel Berry
Rachel Berry
Admin

https://newdirections.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  KurtHummel Tue May 17, 2011 2:35 pm

Official-ness? Real official, using words that aren't real Rach. Oh and by the way, hi Aria. I'm Kurt. Call me Kurty, and your dead. Only Blaine can call me Kurty, and that is only in Kurty Wurty. Got it?
KurtHummel
KurtHummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down