New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Rulebook
The Hummel Party(In of which Burt is out of town...) EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:09 pm by Blaine Anderson

» Tina
The Hummel Party(In of which Burt is out of town...) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:55 am by Tina

» Matthew Morrison Boys R us
The Hummel Party(In of which Burt is out of town...) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:39 pm by Alexander Jones

» Mercedes Jones
The Hummel Party(In of which Burt is out of town...) EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:37 pm by KurtHummel

» APOLOGY!
The Hummel Party(In of which Burt is out of town...) EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:43 am by Rachel Berry

» Finchel (Finn/Rachel)
The Hummel Party(In of which Burt is out of town...) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:18 am by Brittany S Pierce

» Brittana [brittany/santana]
The Hummel Party(In of which Burt is out of town...) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:53 am by Quinn Fabray

» Blaine Anderson
The Hummel Party(In of which Burt is out of town...) EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:26 am by Brittany S Pierce

» Last Friday Night
The Hummel Party(In of which Burt is out of town...) EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:58 am by Quinn Fabray

Administrators and Moderators
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Affiliates
free forum

The Hummel Party(In of which Burt is out of town...)

+2
Alexander Jones
KurtHummel
6 posters

Go down

The Hummel Party(In of which Burt is out of town...) Empty The Hummel Party(In of which Burt is out of town...)

Post  KurtHummel Tue May 17, 2011 2:22 pm

Kurt collapsed on the soft leathery couch. He was exhausted from setting it all up. And then the first guest arrived,
KurtHummel
KurtHummel

Back to top Go down

The Hummel Party(In of which Burt is out of town...) Empty Re: The Hummel Party(In of which Burt is out of town...)

Post  Alexander Jones Wed May 18, 2011 9:23 am

Alex walks in with some vodka and booze. "Kurt, I got the booze!"
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

Back to top Go down

The Hummel Party(In of which Burt is out of town...) Empty Re: The Hummel Party(In of which Burt is out of town...)

Post  KurtHummel Wed May 18, 2011 3:43 pm

"Awesome! Anyway, did you hear? I'm the defense lawyer for the guy who you accused of murdering Sally Banks! I'm going to kill you when get called up as an expert witness!"
KurtHummel
KurtHummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Wed May 18, 2011 11:26 pm

Aria then arrived, not the most confident she'd been. After all, parties weren't her usual scene. Most of her time she spent out of the of everyone else, but not today. Kurt had invited her & she felt compelled to say yes, for some strange reason. So, she pulled up her car at the address he'd given her, then slowly made her way to the door, knocking gently

OUTFIT
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Berry Thu May 19, 2011 12:39 am

Rachel pulled up at the Hummel household and got out of her car. She moved to get her purse and a small selection from her dads' liquor cabinet from the back seat. She felt the hands on her waist before she heard the voice. The small brunette spun to face the her boyfriend. "Hey baby." Finn smiled down at Rachel. Finn was the main reason she'd turned up. She had been hesitant after what happened during her own house party but Finn had won her over. "Hello." She beamed, wrapping her arms around his neck and stretched up on her toes to press her lips to his lightly.

outfit
Rachel Berry
Rachel Berry
Admin

https://newdirections.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Jones Thu May 19, 2011 7:35 am

Alex gave a very evil smile. "Sadly, I have to say, I'm going to prove my innocense, just like I can guess that Sam and Blaine at the door." He smiled and Sam and Blaine came through the door. "That's how awsome I am."
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Fabray Thu May 19, 2011 12:47 pm

Quinn and Puck pulled up to Kurt's house. They had both been invited to his house party and they felt they had to go. Their relationship was going really weird and Quinn felt like it might be the end of it soon. They were growing apart and things were changing.
Quinn Fabray
Quinn Fabray

http://williammckinleygrp.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  KurtHummel Thu May 19, 2011 2:16 pm

"Okay, Sam texted both of us that they're here so... Oh hi Quinn, Puck." Kurt took his first drink ever. And it tasted way better then he expected. He took another one. "Mmm... this is good."
KurtHummel
KurtHummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Fri May 27, 2011 2:51 pm

Tina struts in, arm in arm with Mike.

Tina

http://gleestars.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down