New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Rulebook
Another Room at Breadstix EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:09 pm by Blaine Anderson

» Tina
Another Room at Breadstix EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:55 am by Tina

» Matthew Morrison Boys R us
Another Room at Breadstix EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:39 pm by Alexander Jones

» Mercedes Jones
Another Room at Breadstix EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:37 pm by KurtHummel

» APOLOGY!
Another Room at Breadstix EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:43 am by Rachel Berry

» Finchel (Finn/Rachel)
Another Room at Breadstix EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:18 am by Brittany S Pierce

» Brittana [brittany/santana]
Another Room at Breadstix EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:53 am by Quinn Fabray

» Blaine Anderson
Another Room at Breadstix EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:26 am by Brittany S Pierce

» Last Friday Night
Another Room at Breadstix EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:58 am by Quinn Fabray

Administrators and Moderators
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Affiliates
free forum

Another Room at Breadstix

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Another Room at Breadstix Empty Another Room at Breadstix

Post  Aria Montgomery Sat May 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Aria pulled up outside the familiar restaurant, Breadstix. It was around about 7.00pm & she was about 5 minutes late, already. She parked her car as fast as she could, before hopping out & heading inside. She'd been looking forward to tonight ever since her first biology lesson with Sam. The brunette had picked out one of her favorite outfits, grabbed her keys & left. Making sure none of her family noticed her leaving, she'd drove as fast as she could but the traffic had been really bad. So, she smoothed her outfit down quickly before entering & looking around for the familiar blonde.

Last edited by Aria Montgomery on Sat May 21, 2011 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Another Room at Breadstix Empty Re: Another Room at Breadstix

Post  Trouty Mouth Sat May 21, 2011 4:57 pm

Sam stood near the entrance of BreadstiX waiting for Aria. When he saw her walk past him further into the restaurant, Sam pushed off of the wall and caught up to her with a bright smile. "You made it." He commented.
Trouty Mouth
Trouty Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Sat May 21, 2011 5:01 pm

Aria jumped when she heard Sam's voice behind her, she'd walked straight past him. When her pulse rate was normal - almost - she turned and smiled at him. "Of course I made it!" She replied, smiling. "Sorry I'm late by the way. Bad traffic" She apologized.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Post  Trouty Mouth Sat May 21, 2011 5:06 pm

"I guess I can forgive you." Sam joked, still smiling brightly. His mom had agreed to stay home tonight and take care of Stevie and Stacie while Sam hung out "with the guys" and his father hunted for work. Sam followed as the waiter led them to a spare table in the restaurant.
Trouty Mouth
Trouty Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Sat May 21, 2011 5:13 pm

Aria laughed, then followed behind both the waiter & sam before she sat down at their table. She really didnt know what to expect from tonight but she wasn't expecting much, after all it was a dream just to be here with him.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Post  Trouty Mouth Sat May 21, 2011 5:17 pm

Sam took his seat at their table and shrugged off his jacket. He tossed it across the back of his seat and halfway rolled up the sleeves of his shirt. He stared at a spot on the table as they waited for their menus. Sam never imagined that on a date he'd be this nervous. After attending an all boys' school, Sam had no real training around girls his age.
Trouty Mouth
Trouty Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Sun May 22, 2011 2:11 am

Aria sat there smiling, she was so nervous. She'd never actually been on a proper date, she had no experience & didn't know what to expect. Though, she hoped it would go well because she actually liked Sam. Really liked him. He was probably the first boy she'd actually been interested in. He was the reason she was looking forward to every biology lesson, that may sound cheesy but it was true.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Post  Trouty Mouth Sun May 22, 2011 6:36 am

"So.." Sam said awkwardly with a shy smile on his face. He suddenly regretted asking Aria out so soon, not because he didn't like her, but because he should have spent more time speaking to her, learning things about her.
Trouty Mouth
Trouty Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Sun May 22, 2011 6:43 am

Aria kept the smile on her face, as the waiter handed them their menu's. "So..." She repeated, smiling. "Tell me something about you?" She asked, hoping to get to know him better.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Post  Trouty Mouth Sun May 22, 2011 6:50 am

Sam panicked internally at the girl's suggestion. "Wh-What do you want to know?" He asked, his tone accidentally too defensive. He cleared his throat and smiled softly.
Trouty Mouth
Trouty Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Sun May 22, 2011 6:54 am

Aria softened her own smile, ignoring the defensive tone in his voice. "Anything. Everything." She replied, before realizing she was probably being too curious. "Sorry, I don't mean to like be intrusive or anything. It's just... I'm curious" She tried to defend herself.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Post  Trouty Mouth Sun May 22, 2011 7:01 am

Sam smiled down at the table as he pondered what to say. "Uh, well, hey!" His eyes moved back up to Aria's face. "I'm Sam Evans, I live in Lima, Ohio with my parents and my little brother and sister and I go to McKinley High." He smiled, stating the things she already knew apart from the family thing.
Trouty Mouth
Trouty Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Sun May 22, 2011 7:05 am

Aria laughed when he stated virtually everything she already knew, well at least she knew about his family now. "OMG, I didn't know any of that stuff!" She joked, looking into his eyes.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Post  Trouty Mouth Sun May 22, 2011 7:16 am

Sam grinned at Aria's joke, his face instantly brightening. "So how about you?" He asked. "Tell me something interesting about Aria Montgomery."
Trouty Mouth
Trouty Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Sun May 22, 2011 7:20 am

"My middle names Isabella, I transfered from Carmel about 1 year ago & I have a little brother too." She replied, smiling. Leaving out most of the stuff about her family, god how she hated her family. Apart from her little brother of course.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Post  Trouty Mouth Sun May 22, 2011 7:32 am

Sam smiled as she told him things he didn't know. He figured he should cut her a little slack. "I transferred from Tennessee at the start of the year." He added. "I Uh, put lemon juice in my hair before I got here so people would think I was cool, I have dyslexia so my grades aren't that good and I work as a pizza guy part-time." Sam immediately realised his mistake in admitting the latter.
Trouty Mouth
Trouty Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Sun May 22, 2011 7:37 am

Aria smiled, finally she picked up her menu. "Cool." She said, smiling. Happy that she'd actually managed to find out something deeper about him. She knew he was sort-of new to McKinley, but that was just because she'd never seen him around school before.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Post  Trouty Mouth Sun May 22, 2011 7:45 am

Sam bit his lip and looked down at his menu. He expected that one of two things to happen next. Either Aria would ask why he needed to work as a pizza guy or she'd make her excuses and leave because delievering pizza was lame.
Trouty Mouth
Trouty Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Sun May 22, 2011 7:50 am

Ari was being her usual curious self, she could never just let things be. It was weird but ironic that she didn't like people being curious about her but she was always getting as much out of other people as she could. She ordered a coke & the chicken, pasta salad before she turned back to Sam. "So, what makes you work as a pizza guy?" She wondered, twisting a piece of hair around one of her fingers.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Post  Trouty Mouth Sun May 22, 2011 7:59 am

Sam ordered his food and a water and took a deep breath before turning back to Aria as she asked the question he'd hoped she wouldn't. "Just a little extra money to help my parents." Sam smiled. It wasn't a lie but it wasn't the whole truth. Honestly, it was almost the only income they got. Apart from benefits and such.
Trouty Mouth
Trouty Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Sun May 22, 2011 8:04 am

"Nice." She replied, smiling. Aria wished all the time that she could change her family, or bring her dad back from the dead or something. She hated her life, to be honest she was jealous of Sam too. He had a family & it sounded nice, a lot better then hers. Sam was the only good thing in her life now, even if they didn't end up being a couple she still hoped they'd be close friends. Though, if he did like her the way she like him that might turn this little nightmare into a dream.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Post  Trouty Mouth Sun May 22, 2011 8:14 am

Sam felt bad for lying to Aria about his family life. The only other people he felt bad about lying to were the glee club because they were his friends. The feeling about lying to Aria was different in a way, because he liked her in a different way. He bit his lip again and looked down at the table.
Trouty Mouth
Trouty Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Sun May 22, 2011 8:18 am

"Whats up?" She asked, noticing Sam's behavior. "It's like your hiding something, like you want to be here but your minds on something else." She commented, looking into his eyes again. A soft smile on her lips, hoping she wasn't bugging him.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Post  Trouty Mouth Sun May 22, 2011 8:34 am

Sam was surprised when Aria spoke. He hadn't thought he was being that obvious he glances up, into the brunette girl's eyes. "Yeah, I'm sorry," Sam smiled sadly. "I'm fine, it's fine."
Trouty Mouth
Trouty Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Montgomery Sun May 22, 2011 8:36 am

Aria smiled, looking down at the table. "Are you sure?" She asked, looking back up at the blonde. "I can keep a secret." She joked, happily.
Aria Montgomery
Aria Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next